Week of Dec 7 – Dec 13
- Silent Auction! Contribute to Sun Dragon’s scholarship fund to make sure community outreach, violence prevention, and karate classes are available to all, regardless of financial situation. It’s all online this year so you can bid from anywhere. Tell your friends!
- Order your 2016 Sun Dragon Calendar now! See yourself, your family, your friends in 12 months of photos! Know when special events and promotions will take place. Note: we do not order very many extras — preorder if you want to be sure to get one. (they cost $20, the $18.48 price that you will see is before tax; login with the email address that received this email, that’s the one associated with your account – we do not ship items so select “in-store pickup”, you can pay using the bank account or credit/debit card you have on file for tuition payments)
- Youth Black Belt Test: Saturday Dec. 12, come support Nirmiti as she tests for her Shodan and Senpai Anja as she tests for Nidan!
- Celebration Party! Saturday Dec. 12, 5:00-8:00pm at Senpai Barbara & Senpai Rosa’s house. Email us if you need directions. There are fliers and a pot-luck sign-up at the dojo
- Colored Belt Promotions: Mon. Dec. 14 Little Dragons, Juniors, Youth | Wed 12/16 Adults
- We’ll be closed for the holidays, December 23– January 3. Classes resume Monday, January 4.
- Mark your calendars now for Spring Break Camp! March 14-18, 8:45am-5:15pm. Open to kids elementary school age — this is open to everyone, not just karate students. Registration coming soon. Email Carmel for more information.
- We have a great new team of volunteers so if you know someone who would like a violence prevention workshop, email us!
- Did you know you can login to the student/member website to do things like update your contact information and see your attendance / class count? Go to http://www.sundragon.org/member-login/ (there’s also a link on the homepage) and login (use the email address that is receiving this email). If you have any questions or have trouble logging in, talk to an instructor or send us an email.