Logging Kickathon Donations
If someone gives you a cash or check donation, here is how you can register it to show up in your fundraising account:
- Go to https://secure.qgiv.com/
- Click on “Login or Sign Up” (upper right corner of the page)
- Login using the email address and password you used to register
- You will see a page called “My Fundraising Dashboard” with the amounts you have raised
- On the left side menu, click “My Donations”
- You will see a page called “My Donations” with the same amounts and thermometer showing money you have raised]
- Under the box that has “total raised” / “total online” / “total offline” etc, you will see “Donations Received” to the right of that, click on “+ Add Cash or Check”
- Complete the information about the donor, Be sure to enter an email address if person would like a thank you and receipt emailed to them.
- After you complete this, the donation will be listed as “Unverified” until you bring the cash or check in to the dojo. Be sure there is a note with the donation saying that it needs to be verified online, as well as who it is from and whose fundraising account it goes towards.
- NOTE: The donation will not show up on your “total raised” until it has been verified. The donor will not get a thank you and donation receipt until it has been verified.