Intro to Karate
Hey! Have you been wanting to try karate and you’ve never had the chance with so many other thing going on? If that’s the case, we’ve got the opportunity for you. We all need fun, challenging activities to help get us through the pandemic and Sun Dragon’s month-long Intro to Karate Class is the perfect way to help you get through the day.
We’ll be holding the class at noon on Mondays, 6:30pm on Wednesdays, and 11am on Saturdays from September 9 to October 12, and it’s open to people 15 years and older. The class will be forty-five minutes, designed to introduce you to the basics of Seido Karate in a limited-size Zoom class with plenty of personal attention. If students complete ten of the fifteen classes, they’ll receive their advanced white belt at the end of the month and qualify to sign up in our regular adult program.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, sign up now! We need at least five students to sign up and we’re capping the class size at ten, so don’t miss out.
- Class times:
- Mondays at Noon taught by Sensei Graham
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. taught by Senpai Laura
- Saturday at 11:00 a.m. taught by Senpai Laura
- Length: 45-minute classes
- Ages: 15 and up
- Cost: $50
- $25 if that’s what fits your budget
- $75 if you want give some extra support to Sun Dragon
- Classes run from September 9 to October 12
- Classes via Zoom until it’s safe to return to our dojo
- Earn an advanced white belt by attending 10/15 classes
- Make-up recorded video classes available if you miss the live class