Week of May 29 – June 4
- Our hour and a half workshop is fun for parents and kiddos alike! We talk about self confidence, handling conflicts, self control, and personal safety. We play games, make friends, and learn about ways to integrate safety into our daily lives.
- Open to kids ages 3-5 accompanied by an adult.
- June 10, 3:00-4:30pm
- $20: each kid and parent team
Sun Dragon’s full-day (8:45-5:15) Summer Camp is open to elementary school age kids of all genders (Kinder-5th/6th grade) — this is open to everyone, not just karate students. Sign your child up today!
Yoga is now available at Sun Dragon two days a week! We have classes with Coty every Sunday at 10:30am and with Angie every Wednesday at Noon. Classes are open to all registered adult students. Adult family members and friends of Sun Dragon students can join with a yoga membership for $45 per month.
Mark your calendars for upcoming events:
- June 2, 10:00am: Beach Training at Emma Long Park
- June 7, 7:30pm: Adult Advanced Class
- June 9, 12:00pm: Youth Sparring (green and up)
- June 14, 7:30pm: Board Meeting
- June 21, 7:30pm: Instructor Training