Week of April 24 – 30
Book Discussion Group Thurs. April 26, 7:30pm. Open to all teens and adults, we will feature “Exit West” by Mohsin Hamid.
Yoga is now available at Sun Dragon two days a week! We have classes with Coty every Sunday at 10:30am and with Angie every Wednesday at Noon. Classes are open to all registered adult students. Adult family members and friends of Sun Dragon students can join with a yoga membership for $45 per month.
- 3 Hour workshop for people age 12+ who identify as women, teen girls, transwomen, genderqueer, gender fluid, female-presenting…
- Learn and practice skills for awareness, verbal assertiveness, and physical protection. Feel stronger and more confident in everyday situations while also preparing for potentially dangerous situations.
- April 29, 3:00-6:00pm
- $45: one person
- $35: bring-a-friend ($70 for two, pay for both at once)
- $25: current Sun Dragon students
- Or pay what you can — email *protected email* to register with a discounted price.
Mark your calendars for upcoming events:
- Apr 26, 7:30pm: Book Discussion Group
- Apr 29, 3:00pm: Personal Safety & Conflict Resolution for Teens and Adult Women
- May 3, 7:30pm: Adult Advanced Class