Hours: 8:45-5:15, Monday August 14-Friday August 18, 2017
Location: Sun Dragon dojo, 4534 West Gate Blvd, Suite 101, 78745
Cost: $250 ($25 discount for registrations before 5/15/17 | additional $25 discount for current karate students)
Camp is open to elementary and middle school age kids of all genders. We learn karate, play games, do art projects, act in skits/plays, and all sorts of other fun activities. Our camp focuses on having fun, making friends, and feeling strong in a nurturing and non-competitive space. Email Carmel for more information.
Camp 2015, “Around the World” was awesome!
- We talked about martial arts around the world, dragons around the world, and Seido karate schools around the world.
- We designed and screen-printed our own t-shirts
- We made dragon windsocks, origami samurai hats, and daruma dolls
- We learned and practiced Seido karate and meditation.
- We played hours tag (you can’t imagine how many variants there are)
- We performed skits and acted out the stories “3 Ninja Pigs” and “Ninja Red Riding Hood”
- We made new friends
- and so much more…