These rules are designed to keep us safe and the dojo clean and harmonious.
- When entering and leaving the dojo, stop at the door and bow with a loud “Osu!”
- Remove your shoes and place them on the shoe shelves as soon as you enter the dojo.
- Sign in for class at the tablet.
- No food or beverages beyond the entryway.
- No chewing gum anywhere in the dojo.
- Remove jewelry before class.
- No loud talking in the waiting area while a class is in session.
- No loud talking, playing, or roughhousing in the changing rooms.
- Follow instructions given to you by your teachers.